Social Media & Press
You can sign up to our e-mail updates by registering through this link. If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications please use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of e-mails or by e-mailing email@example.com or by contact - please note: members continue to recieve membership materials (Blastpipe, leaflets, membership renewals, etc)
If you like the Mid-Norfolk Railway and want to keep up with what's happening at the railway, you're more than welcome to follow our various social media pages that are frequently updated with news.
- MidNorfolkRailway - the official Facebook page, where we'll post news and event information.
- Friends of the Mid-Norfolk Railway - where you're welcome to post your photos of the happenings on the railway (past or present) - often volunteers to post their own photos here to show what they've been up to on the railway.
- General Manager at the Mid-Norfolk Railway - follow our General Manager, George Saville, as he works for the railway throughout the week when the railway is running and when it is not.
- @MidNorfolkRly - the official Twitter page, where we'll post news and event information.
- MidNorfolkRailway - the official Instagram page, where we'll post a variety of photographs.
Members of the media/press are always welcome to contact us