Social Media & Press
We are currently working on an updated e-mail newsletter system, we'll announce further details as soon as possible. You can sign up in the meantime by following this link.
If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications please use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of e-mails or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contact - please note: paid-up members continue to recieve membership materials (Blastpipe, leaflets, membership renewals, etc)
If you like the Mid-Norfolk Railway and want to keep up with what's happening at the railway, you're more than welcome to follow our various social media pages that are frequently updated with news.
- MidNorfolkRailway - the official Facebook page, where we'll post news and event information.
- Friends of the Mid-Norfolk Railway - where you're welcome to post your photos of the happenings on the railway (past or present) - often volunteers to post their own photos here to show what they've been up to on the railway.
- General Manager at the Mid-Norfolk Railway - follow our General Manager, George Saville, as he works for the railway throughout the week when the railway is running and when it is not.
- @MidNorfolkRly - the official Twitter page, where we'll post news and event information.
- MidNorfolkRailway - the official Instagram page, where we'll post a variety of photographs.
Members of the media/press are always welcome to contact us