Blue Timetable 2019 - Online Day Rover
Join us for a trip through the Heart of Norfolk on board one of our steam trains throughout the summer months.
Enjoy the magic and romance, and be taken back to a time years ago, with an excellent day out on board one of our Steam Services. Steam trains operate on our blue & purple timetabled days as well as certain special events throughout the year, for full details of running times and dates click here. Tickets are valid all day, and you can join and alight at any station.
We aim to have an on board buffet available on all our steam services.
Tickets are available to Book Online or on the day from the ticket office.
Tickets are valid for travel all day on Blue Service days only, and do not give you a reserved seat.
* - Diesel service runs on Saturday and Sundays in July and August only
d - Departure time, a - Arrival time
r - Request stop, please ask the Train Guard to alight or to board show a horizontal arm signal to the driver
|All Day Rover||Adult||Child||Family||Concession|
For those who wish to book a group or special charter train with catering, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note that you need to bring with you proof of the ticket purchase, either printing out the e-mail or electronically.
There is an online ticket attachment to your order confirmation.
Online Day Rover Conditions
- This ticket is not valid for travel on the Mid-Norfolk Railway without validation at either Dereham or Wymondham Abbey ticket offices (before travelling) or the Train Guard or Travelling Ticket Inspector when boarding at other stations.
- This ticket is only valid on the date chosen for the daytime service on that date and does not include evening trains unless otherwise specified. The ticket does not reserve you a seat.
- This ticket is non-refundable.
- The Mid-Norfolk Railway reserve the right to Cancel/Alter published services without loss. In the event of a problem with the Steam loco, we may use Diesel locomotives or heritage railcars to substitute for our Steam trains.